Vignette Fine Art Weddings :: New Blog

We've moved!

Visit our new and improved BLOG HERE.

You can bookmark the new page at http://www.vignette.squarespace.com

Thanks for looking. More on the way very soon.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Brides Magazine

As a magazine junkie, I nearly fell over when I saw Condé Nast on my caller ID the other day! Condé Nast are the publishers of Vanity Fair, Vogue, Elegant Weddings, Brides, Lucky... the list goes on and on.

Brides magazine wanted to interview us about Vignette and the benefits of shooting a wedding in Super 8mm. I am so grateful that I get do what I love everyday and I am so excited to share our love of Super 8 with the world! I will post info about our interview soon.

2 comments:

[RYAN] said...

That's crazy awesome Meliss!

[RYAN] said...

Meliss- That's crazy and awesome. I can't wait