Vignette Fine Art Weddings :: New Blog

We've moved!

Visit our new and improved BLOG HERE.

You can bookmark the new page at http://www.vignette.squarespace.com

Thanks for looking. More on the way very soon.

Monday, August 13, 2007

*Contest*

Thanks to our amazing clients, we have been able to document and be a part of so many incredible events over the last few years. I am so grateful that I am now at a point where we can give back.

We will be shooting a wedding this year for free! If you know someone who is getting married in 2007 who you think is deserving please email me at melissa@vignettefilms.com for a pdf of all the details.

We will use this opportunity to try out some new and exciting things!

My goal is simple to produce elegant, fun and fresh images for a deserving couple. That's it.

I hope to find one really special couple to do this for.

MM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wish I had planned and '07 wedding. What a great idea! Good luck to the VERY lucky couple that wins!